Sunday, May 1, 2011

Books that Coaches should Read!

All, I'd like to compile a list of Books that all Coaches should read and I'm looking for inputs and reviews. I'll start with three of my favourites.


First, The inner Game of work by Timothy Gallwey. Excellent dissertation on how we are our own best enemies and how 'self limiting beliefs' are the biggest obstacle to success. Secondly, Changing for Good, Prochaska et al. A must for Coaches to help their clients to understand whether or not they are ready for change and how to move from one stage to the next. Last (but not least) Now Discover your Strengths by Buckingham and Clifton. Excellent model to help Clients to find and focus on their strengths.

These three book have helped me help more clients, I'd be very interested in hearing others top 3 (or more).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment